Alicia Keys, Blige, Diddy remember Teena Marie

Just like fans, the music industry is stunned over the death of veteran R&B/Soul singer Teena Marie. Remembering her music, recording artists including Alicia Keys, Mary J Blige, Diddy and Lalah Hathaway, took to Twitter Sunday and early Monday.

"God bless Teena Marie & her Family!Sending Blessings &prayers I was jus sayin tht fire & desire is 1 of the most beautifully performd songs!," wrote Alicia Keys. "Once a beautiful song, always a beautiful song! Certain songs jus have that "THING"! What a SANGIN Lady! Fire & Desire."

Mary J Blige, claiming Marie inspired her vocally as a child, told fans "in my heart she's Tina".

"Teena Marie inspired me vocally as a child. Her songs I sang in the mirror with a hair brush. I'm so hurt," said Blige. "In my heart she's Tina, So rest in peace Tina, i love u. Every girl that grew up in the hood , with her blasting through the windows, Cars and radio waves can Feel me."

Sean "Diddy" Combs followed suit, telling fans he just saw Marie the other day.

"R.I.P. Teena Marie!!! God Bless," said Diddy. "Damn I just saw her the other day."

Grammy Award winner Lalah Hatahway also reacted to the news, telling fans "Teena was truly one of the most beautiful authentic women I have ever met," also placing a picture she took with Teena on her Twitter page.

Marie is best known for hits like "Lovergirl," "Fire and Desire" and "Square Biz".

Marie was reportedly found dead in her home after spending Christmas with family, Sunday. The cause of death is not known. She was 54.