Drake 'wants to hug Jolie, Alicia Keys'

Drake has joked that he is looking forward to hugging Angelina Jolie and Alicia Keys if they attend the MTV Video Music Awards.

The 'Find Your Love' star - who is nominated at the annual ceremony - told MTV News that he would love the chance to tell the pair in person that he is "still a fan".

"I'm just excited to see all the faces, all the people I've never met. I want to shake some hands. I've been working so hard I hardly get to go to any parties in LA or anything so this is it!" he said.

"There's a couple of women I wanna hug. I'd love to hug Angelina Jolie. I want to hug Alicia [Keys]. I'm happy for her. I wanna tell them in person that I'm still a fan."

Drake is nominated for 'Best Male Video' and 'Best Hip Hop Video' at this weekend's event, and has also been confirmed to perform.

He previously revealed that he was attempting to channel Frank Sinatra in his 1950s-themed promo for the ceremony.