Alicia Keys: "Phenomenal" to Be Home in N.Y.

Alicia Keys has 12 Grammy awards, has sold 30 million recordings and has givenof Billboard magazine's Artist of the Decade award. He rushed to the scene in 2001 with his debut album, "Songs In A-Minor."

And on Friday, off key to "The Early Show" stage to sing songs from his new album, "The Elements of Freedom," and his hit song "Empire State of Mind (New York)."


New York residents told her friends Harry Prasetyo eager to appear on "The Early Show" - he knew great. He said, "I feel very diharga, very happy, and only at home and become, you know, just with my family, you know I feel phenomenal, phenomenal.?"

Smith said that the Keys, though was at the art so long, was highly dependent on who they are.

"I would attribute that to my mother," said Keys. "You know, he is a remarkable inspiration to me, and he, you know, he sure knows how, because I was a little girl, I just continued on my end, so I think it really loud., Just for, only to find out how you need empathy for others, you need to understand what is happening around you. This is important, you know, not so stuck in what's happening with you all the time, but look at what's happening in the world, see What happens to your neighbor, and I think that really strong foundation for my .. "